For Rent $450.00 - House
Huge corner block with two road frontages, ideal for tradies or someone with a boat or caravan. The home boasts 3 bedrooms and 2 living areas or 4 bedrooms. High ceilings, ducted air conditioning and lots of natural light makes this an amazingly comfortable home. The spacious kitchen has enough room for a meals area and the fully renovated bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles. Outside shed with workshop and an outside toilet, perfect for the handyman or entertaining.
Within walking distance of quality schools including Norwest Christian College and Rouse Hill Anglican College. Riverstone train station, local shops, clubs, childcare and Riverstone Swimming Centre also nearby. Only a moments’ drive to Windsor Road and the M7 motorway, making it a great family location.
– 3 bedroom with 2 living areas or 4 bedrooms with 1 living area.
– Fully renovated bathroom
– Ducted air throughout and NBN connected.
– Spacious kitchen with combined meals area
– Great sized shed with workshop
– Good sized yard.
– Two road frontages with loads of parking
– Walking distance to all amenities
– Moments’ drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre