Sold $750,000.00 - Town House
Close to the heart of the City of Toongabbie, and just a 5 minute walk to Toongabbie Train Station and shops this family home definitely stands out.
Subtle sophistication tucked away in total privacy makes this home a rare gem in such a tightly held market.
From the moment you walk in, you can’t help but notice the space and style this home presents.
Duel entry, either from the walkway to the front door, or from the double lock up garage with direct internal access to the home will suit the security conscious, while the outdoor garden provides a great play area for children.
Internally, there is an enormous living areas leading though to the separate dining area. The kitchen is a pleasure to view, with gas cooking, dishwasher and lots of cupboard space.
Upstairs, there are three large bedrooms, with an oversize main bedroom, walkin robe, ensuite and its own private balcony.
A home that is contemporary, easy and incomparable, you will most definitely love living here.
There is also a very well set out and maintained common area/kid’s play area adjoining the home perfect for get togthers or special functions and events.
• North facing orientation
• Spacious separate living area
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtop, dishwasher & gas cooking
• Built in wardrobes to 2 large bedrooms
• Enormous main bedroom with walkin robe, ensuite and balcony
• Quality porcelain tiles to ground floor with floating floorboards on stairs and upper level
• Additional powder room downstairs, gives 3 toilets in total
• Airconditioning throughout
• 2 car, double lock up garage with remote control door and internal access
• Great, spacious & low maintenance private outdoor area
Make sure you don’t miss viewing